Ho Ho Ho..
It's this time of year - rushing to get everyone presents and cards on time....
It's only a few days left to Christmas...and if you are still in a need for a few cards - this is the project for you!
It could be a fun family project you could all take part in. You can make as many reindeers as you want using a finger print of each of your family member or you could do it yourself.
This card represents my family - my little girl, my husband and myself, I did not bother with different reindeer sizes though....but I like the way it turned out!
Below you will find a list of supplies and materials I used for this project:
1. card base - 21cm x 21cm
2. red background paper 20.5cm x 10cm
3. white background paper 19cm x 8.5cm
4. ink pads ( I used black and vintage sepia/brown)
5. sentiment stamp
6. reindeer antlers stamp - I Used rubber stamp from Wonderland stamp set from Stampin Up
7. tiny ribbon bows
8. wiggle eyes
9. mini glue dots
10. double sided tape/tape runner
And this is the link to my YOU TUBE video tutorial:
Thanks for your visit today!